Links

Monday, January 10, 2011

DHL Dan - VI

Not content with butchering regular columns, Shank slaps together a column purporting to be Rex Ryan and Bill Belichick sitting next to one another on an airplane.

This, dear readers, is a definitive member of the Mount Rushmore of Bad Shank columns. He might as well have started this column with "It was a dark and stormy night". Ripping off lines from "Planes, Trains & Automobiles" further serve to add to the epic lameness of this column. It is neither funny nor entertaining in any way, shape or fashion. I will not post a word of it here, lest I become accused of inflicting unnecessary pain and suffering on any readers. It took me two tries to read the entire column, having stopped halfway through in utter disbelief at what I was reading. I might understand this 'effort' as the second of back-to-back columns, but he had three days since his last column, and came up with this garbage? Shank must have a genetic defect that left his embarrassment gene out of his DNA during conception. I'd rather stare at a turd in the toilet for a few minutes than to re-read that column.

That, or it's a masterstroke at flipping off your bosses with this thousand word insult. Over the past week, Shank's writing has truly sucked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I could think after I started reading it was WTF, don't they drug test at the Globe?

mike_b1 said...

+1