The Red Sox lost this afternoon, 13 - 12 in 11 innings, giving the Detroit Tigers a sweep of the series.
You just know Shank's gonna lose it in tomorrow's columm, don't you?
What natural or man-made disaster will Shank use to describe this loss?
* Plague of locusts;
* Drought / famine;
* Three Mile Island, 1979;
* Breakup of the Beatles, 1970;
* Hiroshima & Nagasaki, 1945;
* Lost Russian submarine Kursk, 2000;
* Eruption of Krakatoa, 1883;
* Annual floods in Bangladesh;
* Sunk freighter Edmund Fitzgerald, 1975;
* Haitian earthquake, 2010;
* San Francisco earthquake & fire, 1906; or..
* the bombing of Dresden, 1945?