Links

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Shank At Cooperstown

I think the main reason he's there is to prevent him from writing more negative Red Sox stories, an attitude which these former Red Sox players don't appear to share:
“They’re really good,’’ (Pedro) Martinez said. “I mean it. Everyone can see the wins, but I’ve looked at that lineup and matched it up against our lineup when we won in 2004 and you know what? These guys are just a little bit better. It’s going to come down to the pitching and how those big guys do in the big moment. We had those guys. Schill had done it. I had done it. And D-Lowe — he was just crazy enough not to worry in the big moments. He just wanted to throw the ball.’’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help me out here - No one from the Red Sox or The Globe was inducted and the Globe which is bleeding money decided to send Shank and Cafarto to cooperstown for the weekend?

John Henry is a sucker and I'm beginning to think the visionary trophy wife isn't to smart.

Anonymous said...

Do you really think he has a legitimate complaint about Zach Wheeler vs Nathan Eovaldi. Most likely knows nothing about either one of them, just trying to stir up more sh**t.